Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Kpop Girl Groups Update August 2017 (Second Half)

          Ok, so this is the second part....



BP Rania - Beep Beep Beep

Image result for BP Rania - Beep Beep Beep

I have introduced this group before, so no repeat. BP Rania remained as a six-membered group, releasing their 7th mini album Refresh 7th on August 12, with title track "Beep Beep Beep". Promotions became controversial when fans noticed that Alex had very few lines, and in fact spent the majority of performances standing off to the side while the other girls danced and sang. On August 19, DR Music announced that Alex had left the group, and that the group would continue promotions as five.

              BP Rania leader Alex(American singer and model who is active in kpop)
Image result for alex bp rania









Pristin - We Like

Image result for Pristin - We Like

I also introduce this group before, so no repeat. On August 6, Pristin held a live stream through Naver's V-Live, where they revealed their fandom name to be called "High", which was suggested by the fans themselves. On the same day, two teaser images were revealed, confirming the group's comeback. Their second mini album Schxxl Out was then released on August 23, along with the single "We Like"
This group was on 2017 dream concert, so they actually have some popularity compare to other unknown idol group.










Momoland - Freeze

Image result for Momoland - Freeze

I also introdced this group before, so no repeat. On August 2th, they came back with their second album Freeze with single Freeze as well. And I heard one of their members is from Vancouver, and they added one new member from produce 101 few month ago as well.














Flashe - Poping

Image result for Flashe - Popping

I am pretty sure I mentioned about this group more than once before, but not many kpop fans know them very well. On August 28th 2017, they made a comeback, it's not really impressive, but decent song.







Now, I will introduce some new girl groups debut last month...


Weki Meki - I don't like your girlfriend

Image result for Weki Meki - I don't like your girlfriend
Ok, so this is a new kpop girl group as well. I will briefly introduce them .Weki Meki  also known as WEME , is a 8 member kpop girl group formed by Fantagio in 2017. The group consists of eight members: Ji Suyeon, Elly, Choi Yoojung, Kim Doyeon, Sei, Lua, Rina, and Lucy.
On August 8 2017, Weki Meki made their debut with the EP WeMe. The debut single off of their debut album is titled "I Don't Like Your Girlfriend". The album also features lyrics written by Yoojung





Apple.B - Woochuchu

Image result for Apple.B - Woochuchu

Apple.B is a new kpop girl group debut last month. so I will briefly introduce them.Apple.B is a 5 member girl group under GH Entertainment. The group consists of Yuji, Yourim, Sandy, Haeun, and Hyunmin. They debuted on August 1, 2017.









S.I.S - I got a feeling

Image result for S.I.S - I got a feeling

This is also a brand new girl group. S.I.S statnds for  Serendipity In Star is a 6 member kpop girl group debut under XX Entertainment at August 25th 2017. Their debut song is "I got a feeling". Very interesting, their debut stage looks exactly like GFriend, from outfit, hairstyle, dance, even have the same number of members as GFriend, so this is a current trend right now.









Good Day - Rolly

Image result for Good Day - Rolly

Ok, another new girl group. Good Day is a 10 member kpop girl group debut under C9 Entertainment at August 31st 2017.(The end of timeline of my article) with debut song Rolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment